Friday, March 4, 2011

Playdate Thursday March 3, 2011

I mean, I mean, I mean I drove to daycare and picked Connor up. I got to see him run across the floor to greet me. Nothing is finer than Connor running across the floor to greet me..

Granny is back. We did the whole playdate routine from pick up to bye-bye.

Connor did get a little miffed with granny because he wanted his afternoon milk, he kept whining and going to the refrigerator for his milk. There wasn't a drop of milk in the house. He didn't blame mommy and daddy, he didn't blame the refrigerator, he didn't blame the dog -- he blamed his good for nothing Granny who couldn't produce the goods.

Connor was a little woe-begone for the afternoon. Nothing much interested him for long. Puzzles were left lying, trains left un-crashed, books left un-read. Even Brandy was left un-scolded. The only time he really enjoyed was when we played the growling game crawling up the stairs. Nobody will ever see me do that except Connor.


Late in the evening, after mommy and daddy came home, I had the pleasure of seeing Connor go to his toy stash and tug at the Thomas the Train tent I got him for his birthday. Out of the thousands of toys un-played with he wanted the tent set up. He still needs a little help with the pop up part of the tent, but he sure knows how to crawl, hide, flap, flip, and giggle in a hidy hole.

...And I got to see Stephanie crawl through the tunnel. Skinny skinny girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment